Subject: [Leica] I'm losing a subject
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Dec 30 21:32:18 2006

Sonny,

We will always miss out children. And they will always be our
children no matter how old they are. But our job is nearly over.
Sure, they will still ask for our advise and we will freely give it.
We should feel good that they turned out to be great kids. That
they're doing well and starting to build their own lives. And who
knows? My son is now my best friend. He comes to visit me about once
a month (from Boston to Philadelphia) and we go out with our Leicas
and enjoy the weekend. We are closer now then when he was growing up.

You have a good looking boy. He'll be just fine.

Happy New Year,
Len