Subject: [Leica] My First Picture of the New Year--One Big Bologna
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jan 1 05:27:51 2007

Peter,
A bologna is a very non spiced sausage like meat product where the "meat" is
very finely ground so the consistency is very firm.  In the US it is usually
very inexpensive so we know which pig snouts and other delicacies go into
it.  Once upon a time this was a staple of children's lunches and I can well
remember fried bologna sandwiches being a treat.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com