Subject: [Leica] IMG: Streghe and a few more from Spoleto
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Mon Jan 1 11:25:09 2007

Happy New Year!

Streghe (Witches) is now at:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jesse+Hellman/Spoleto+2006/
Streghe001_72_.jpg.html>
And a few more pictures from Spoleto:  photographer Virgilio Massani:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jesse+Hellman/Spoleto+2006/
VirgilioMassani_72__001.jpg.html>
There are two pictures of twins at:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jesse+Hellman/Spoleto+2006/
Twins001_72_.jpg.html>
and the picture following it.

There is another picture of a set of twins on p. 1 of the Spoleto
folder. I had by chance met the first set on the Piazza Campello and
fifteen minutes later another set at the Piazza Collicola. There was
no "Twins Convention" going on. It was my Lucky Day, but that fact
dawned on me after the stock market had closed (reminiscent of an old
Ernie Bilko episode...).

These were all scanned from the negatives. I learned from Mark
Rabiner to turn off the Unsharp Mask from the scanner so that I don't
do it twice when I resize the picture in PhotoShop. The pictures of
the twins are a result of that knowledge; the others predate it.

Virgilio is a good friend. He has documented Spoleto life with a
Leica and Hasselblad for fifty years.

Jesse

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Streghe and a few more from Spoleto)