Subject: [Leica] M8 fun cut short
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Jan 1 14:12:07 2007

I am guessing that we have all had an electronic camera fail at a critical
moment.

Mine was a Hasselblad 203FE failing right before my SIL's wedding; and my
Leicaflex SL2 saved me.

I even had a new - "never used" MP suffer an infant mortality.

But it is the potential of failure that is stopping me from taking an
electronic camera seriously, unless it is so dead-inexpensive that I can
carry two (or I become so wealthy that I can buy two out of pocket change).
And the M8 certainly isn't in that range for me.

I will be very curious to hear the happy conclusion to your story; please
tell me what Leica finds.

regards
Vick

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] M8 fun cut short)