Subject: [Leica] M8 fun cut short
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Jan 1 16:23:19 2007

David and Alastair - appreciate your predicaments as well.  I don't
have an alternative Leica body.  Could always go back to the E-1, but
the point of the M8 is that it is so compact and unobtrusive.

I have heard of others, on the Leica Camera Users Forum, with this
problem, but it is usually temporary, you take out the battery, let
the camera reset and put the battery back in, however with mine it
seems a complete electronic lock up.

I'll know more Tuesday when my dealer contacts the Leica rep.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from montoid at earthlink.net (Montie) ([Leica] M8 fun cut short)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] M8 fun cut short)
Message from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] M8 fun cut short)