Subject: [Leica] M8 fun cut short
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Jan 1 16:35:29 2007

Steve - it may have been the sequence of commands that I worked on, I
was changing ISO and ...... what, I don't know what happened next,
possibly I was changing the ISO before the camera was fully awake.
In other words I should have waited for the red light to go out.

I have had some interesting phenomenon, such as a blown out image in
the middle of a series, and that has happened to other people, also
the monitor was showing black streaks horizontally when in image mode
(not in playback mode), but I put that down to the cold.  Both of
these issues were reported by earlier emails to the dealer, so he can
pass on the information to the Leica rep.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M8 fun cut short)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M8 fun cut short)