Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 1 19:39:09 2007

Sonny showed:
>>My 277 th Picture a  week:
http://www.sonc.com/midnight_fireworks_2007.htm
I was a  little lazy and shot it from my porch last night.  <

Sonny,
You old hound dog, good on you! :-)  And sitting on yer porch! Jeeeeesh nice
burst alright! :-)

Not a bad start for the New Year, but we don't want to hear any more about
just settin' on your porch like this! Now that's an order! ;-) ;-) Because
the next one you'll show it even better! Then have the audacity to tell us
you had a beer in the other hand while you just clicked off a few! ! ;-)

Hey old buddy we'll take yer fireworks any way you want to shoot them! :-)

ted