Subject: [Leica] Re: Fireworks
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 2 09:30:33 2007

In a message dated 1/2/2007 11:25:27 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lrzeitlin@optonline.net writes:

My son,  recently moved to Atlanta, was unfamiliar with the Southern
custom  of shooting off fireworks on New Years. He thought a
particularly  nasty drug war had erupted in his neighborhood after
midnight.

Huh?  they have fireworks even in NYC, on New Years.  I didn't  know it was
Southern thing.  Now Christmas fireworks seem to be a  Southern thing

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana