Subject: [Leica] IMG/words: Holiday trek updated through New Year's Eve
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Jan 2 09:48:37 2007

Nathan,

thanks for showing us all this. It must take some doing - and
determination. The commentary just makes the whole thing come alive.
There are some pictures in here which I think you should make into a
compressed version of the travelogue for the LUG gallery later.

Have a great trip and a safe journey home,

Peter