Subject: [Leica] Agfa APX 400
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Jan 2 15:52:49 2007

I bought a case of 35mm APX 100 and a case of 35mm APX 400 when Agfa
announced its precarious situation. I probably should have bought Agfa paper
instead. The local professional darkroom was selling Agfa paper on fleabay
for a small fortune. I was fortunate enough to have placed both cases of
film on top of my filing cabinet. The floodwater of Katrina didn't make it
up to the boxes, but wiped out all of my FED and Kiev cameras in the bottom
drawer.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com