Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rossella Scanned
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jan 3 08:14:36 2007

Jesse,

You're putting a lot of time in this beautiful picture. Except for
the very slight sepia cast, there is little difference in the two
versions. The original seems to have slightly more detail and appears
to have more contrast. Maybe the result of a pure black/white shot.
The second picture has a softer look to it. Overall the softness of
the f1.4 shot maybe what I'm seeing.

Len