Subject: [Leica] IMG Album 6
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Wed Jan 3 11:20:35 2007

Thank you, George. I've been scanning photos that I print traditionally in
D-76. When they're printed, the photos are pure black and white with shades
of gray. My scanner, however, adds the apparent toning, which I also like.
     Thanks again,
   Hank

Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com> wrote:
  Three strong photographs Hank. I love the strong selenium toned look
of them. However they're strong with or without the tone.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com