Subject: [Leica] IMG Album 6
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Wed Jan 3 18:00:49 2007

Hello Philippe,
      As always, thank you for viewing and commenting on the photos I post
on the LUG Gallery.
       Here's how I create those images. I use a Leica M4 with Ilford HP5
film developed in D-76. From the resulting negatives I print the photos on a
VC paper using Dektol. Finally, I scan the prints to disk using a Canon LiDe
scanner. I don't manipulate the print in any way.
       Because I've never heard the term "disbalance" used in connection
with photography, I'd appreciate it if you would define that term as it
applies to traditional photography.
  Again, thanks.
  Hank

Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> wrote:
  Hank, plz. Every time you disbalance great shots because you didn't
scan them straight.
Is there really no way of avoiding this?
(Thanks for showing,)
Philippe

Op 3-jan-07, om 18:58 heeft Hank Kellner het volgende geschreven: