Subject: [Leica] my first PAW
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Jan 4 08:20:37 2007

Brian,

This is a very good and very interesting photo. Both Elizabeth and
Bella are very interested in what's on the screen. But now the
contrast. Elizabeth is pleased in what she sees while Bella, though
very interested, seems to not approve. An interesting study. You now
have a challenge to top this one.

Len