Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Leica CM and M6TTL
From: clive.sanbrook at virgin.net (Clive Sanbrook)
Date: Thu Jan 4 14:58:48 2007

 Hi

 Sadly for sale - (long story) recently separated and poorly dog to pay for!
 Have to clear out some of toys in cupboard!

 Leica CM

 Supplied new by Leica Germany as warranty replacement in May 2006 - little
 used since and mint condition except for very small speck which has
appeared
 inside viewfinder.

 Boxed, instructions etc( but no warranty card - assume recorded at Leica),
 plus soft case from Leica Minilux Zoom - looking for around ?425 plus
postage at
 cost - will ship to Europe, USA, Aust, NZ etc

 Leica M6TTL 0.85 s/n 248xxxx plus 50mm f2 Summicron M
 Mint condition except for very faint strap marks and about ten less than
pin
 head sized bubbles in black chrome on top plate (been there since I bought
 it and not got any worse!)

 Lens and body caps, boxed, strap (dare I mention the B+W make skylight
 filter that I'll include!)

 looking for around ?1300 plus postage at cost
 I'll happily send photos or further details if interested
Can take paypal if it helps

 Kind Regards

 Sandy Sanbrook
sandy.sanbrook@virgin.net