Subject: [Leica] CALLI-IMG: The Moonlight
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Jan 5 02:56:29 2007

This is probably the most famous Chinese poem ever - if you take any random
Chinese anywhere in the world and they only know one Chinese poem, chances
are this is it. Loosely translated:

Bright moonlight shining on the front of the bed
I mistook it for snow covering the ground
I turned my head up to look at the bright moon
I tipped my head down and remembering my home village

Let me know which version you prefer, #1, #2, or neither :-( ! Thanks.
Taken at the first full moon of 2007.

Oh BTW, all of the pictures so far were taken with Leica equipments, in
case you wonder about that :-)

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_eps3356.jpg

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_eps3356_v2.jpg

use richard at imagecraft.com)