Subject: [Leica] CALLI-IMG: The Moonlight
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Jan 5 13:10:17 2007

Leo, I googled gringo calligraphy but didn't see anything obvious. Do you
have a link?

As usual, thank you all for commenting. I have some ideas on improving it
(thanks Douglas!) Will work on it. Thanks again.

p.s. Don
I am hoping to sell to the WESTERN market as the Asians may laugh at my
calligraphy :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] CALLI-IMG: The Moonlight)
Message from lwwesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] CALLI-IMG: The Moonlight)