Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digilux 2 short inside or Leica repair issue
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Jan 5 10:19:10 2007

Hi Joe,
I was told by two reputable repair persons to have all repair work sent
through a dealer or authorized repair person.  It seems taking this rout
worked well for me on the two occasions I've sent equipment in for
repair.  I also went this rout when repair work went to Germany.  This was
for non digital work.
Chris Saganich