Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digilux 2 short inside or Leica repair issue
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Fri Jan 5 10:28:54 2007

Try calling New Jersey and asking for Ray Tomiselli (spelling may be
off).

He's a VP, from New Jersey and has helped me in past.  Been with Leica
for some time.

He has nothing to do with repair but seemed to be 100% Leica guy and a
good head on his shoulders.  My dealer referred me to him to "adjucate"
and R9 warranty issue, which he resolved very satisfactorily.

If you dare, tell him Bob in Seattle sent you (hopefully not the Kiss
of Death).

Let us know how you make out.

Regards,

Bob