Subject: [Leica] Annie Liebovitz and the Sugar Bowl
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Jan 5 14:18:58 2007

Mr. Colen

You must agree Ms. Liebovitz  knows more about photography than her
late roomie, Ms. Sontag, who became famous writing about it.
Additionally, she takes some interesting images which don't include a
plethora of horticulture. (i.e. petunias, et al.) I'm not crazy about
her work and once re-gifted a Liebo book gift without even cracking the
pages. But her latest book is quite visual even though it's a monument
to Susie S.   As most sensible shooters would offer up, I do admit Liebo
envy. Am I the only honest one here?

Walt