Subject: [Leica] The LUG Book Waiting Game
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Jan 6 11:55:12 2007

As I mentioned in the original notices about this project, allow about two
weeks total time between your order and delivery.  They do mean what they
say on their website: about five business days to produce the book, and then
another five or so for shipping.

Consider this: the past week in the US had a grand total of THREE business
days: Wednesday through Friday.  Monday was a federal holiday, and so was
Tuesday (for President Ford's funeral.)

And yes, I'm as impatient as anyone else.  I had to order my copies BEFORE I
could make the book available to the LUG.  Evidently the blurb.com folks
know that they should make the author buy a copy before it's available to
others.  A smart move.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA