Subject: [Leica] A tripod, an M8, and two candles
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jan 7 08:09:43 2007

Brian,

I don't think it's a focus problem either but I think the focus
point, in your tripod test, is slightly behind where you think you
focused. It looks very similar to Tina's candle and flag picture
where she questioned her eyesight. A little while ago one of the
Luggers posted an url to a focus chart. I printed the chart and
tested my cameras for focus and was OK. But I can't find the photo of
the chart I downloaded. Maybe someone here still has the url.

Len