Subject: [Leica] Yellow-billed Magpie
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jan 7 08:32:07 2007

I'm glad that I don't aspire to be a bird photographer. Seeing images such
as this would make me put my equipment up on fleabay. But not to worry. I
don't have the patience for it anyway. I can't sit in a meeting more than 30
minutes without getting fidgety, no less 2 hours in a blind. Having lived in
Winters, CA, I know that it can get uncomfortably muggy there as well.

I hope that there is a book by Mr. Herr on the birds of central California
on the horizon.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com