Subject: [Leica] IMG: yet more spam from Nathan--travel diary now updated through Jan. 4th
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Jan 7 16:55:36 2007

Nathan,

Thank you for the travelog of your holiday trip.  It is very well done and
shows some very nice highlights of your trip.  I am retireing next January
and am planning on returning to Europe to revisit Germany and Poland and see
more of both coutries along with Italy, Netherlands and France.  I hope we
can take 3 -4 months to see some of the places I have heard of over the
years.  We will visit with our exchange daughters and their families etc.
We got word over the holidays that Gabby, our Polish daughter is now a mom
and we can't wait to get back to see her and her daughter.  Your travelog
gives me a look at what we will have to look forward to.  Thanks Again.
Maybe this time we can hook up and meet face to face.

Gene