Subject: [Leica] IMG: yet more spam from Nathan--travel diary now updated through Jan. 4th
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Jan 7 20:42:03 2007

Alastair,

Yes, indeed, time does fly.  It seems like just a year ago she was with us,
but it has been 5 years now, and our trip over there was 2 years ago.  Our
next trip will have us visiting 4 of our exch. daughters, and possibly 5
depending on if we have one next year, which will probably be happening, as
we really enjoy having them with us for a year of school.  Our daughter this
year, Anna, is from Germany again.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Alastair Firkin"
<firkin@ncable.net.au>: --------------