Subject: [Leica] Re: Questions abour recent M3 repair
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Sun Jan 7 16:57:19 2007

I was in fact a Mustang.  Don't tell my mother...she thinks I was the
piano player at a house of ill repute. The scars from having my arms
shortened so that my knuckles wouldn't drag the ground from my bridge
coat have faded gracefully. :P

The only worse shame would be some SPCC Inventory Manager putting a
'D' demil code on them.  Only a sadist could witness and certify that
the M4s was smashed and shredded to scrap.  Not much surprised me
after two decades.  Has anyone seen USN engraved M4s aftermarket?

Makes me think of a PH team along with the AKs with flight jackets,
and ex-Disbursing Officers in the Leavenworth Softball League.

Charlie

'Sailors and dogs stay off the grass.'