Subject: [Leica] Wireless Question
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 7 18:27:49 2007

At 09:15 PM 1/7/2007, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>You should be able to unplug your old laptop without upsetting the
>wireless connection to your new laptop. Try it. Just turn off the old
>laptop and see if you're still connected on the new one. Should be.
>
>Len

I haven't tried that, but last night when my old laptop automatically
turned itself off, the new laptop stopped receiving the wireless
signal.  Maybe something else was wrong?  I'll try it when I go back
out to the farm this week.

Thanks -

Tina

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Wireless Question)