Subject: [Leica] Wireless remote flash
From: rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sun Jan 7 23:32:28 2007

The simplest and cheapest solution would be to put a flash in the hot
shoe of your any Leica M or Nikon SLR and connect a Wein 'Peanut'
flash slave to your remote flash.

Or you could go the elegant, sophisticated (read expensive) route
with Pocketwizard Multimax.

<http://www.pocketwizard.com/HTML/products.asp>

I don't have either of these, but have used the slave flash features
of my Metz flashes, unreliably I have to say.  Cables worked better.

Rick.