Subject: [Leica] Aperture, Lightroom and Photoshop
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Jan 8 12:40:42 2007

Hi Mark:

I think that I have the general idea now.  I haven't used Bridge but
once, and it was incredibly slow on my G4.

For my RAW files, I just drag them to the Photoshop icon to work on 'em.

I really do need to set up some way of cataloging my thousands of photos
better than I have so far, so I need to look into trying out Aperture
and Lightroom... although I'm not sure that they'll run on my machine.

Jim