Subject: [Leica] M8 and IR Issue...missed marketing Opportunity for Leica?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jan 8 14:55:33 2007

There must be a pretty good demand for IR sensitive cameras. Fuji
came out with the S3 IR about a year or so ago with the same thing
but at triple the price. This one makes playing with digital IR
affordable. For me this was an advantage of getting the M8. Still
waiting for mine to come in as are those that sent theirs to the
black hole at Solms.

Does sound like a way for Leica to change a negative into a plus.
Good thought, Harrison.

Len