Subject: [Leica] OT Mongolia Trip
From: rollei.cord at web.de (rollei.cord@web.de)
Date: Mon Jan 8 23:35:31 2007

Hi Nelson,

a longer lens than 50 mm might be nice to have during a Spring Festival
parade/street carnival. Who knows how close to the action you can get? I
would expect huge crowds behind police lines, with the action taking place
dozens of meters away.

I'm sure Portra 400 will work great with the colours of Spring Festival. B&W
I rarely use myself. Do take a digital P&S and lots of storage cards.

Oliver
Viren-Scan f?r Ihren PC! Jetzt f?r jeden. Sofort, online und kostenlos.