Subject: [Leica] IMG PAW 07
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jan 9 10:23:12 2007

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments Phillipe. It was a
tough pick. And your choice was definitely a contender. I tend to
agree with your suggestion of removing the "thingie" (a grill). When
I was making the photograph I wished it were not there. When I worked
with the image I thought "document" no "retouching." If or when I
print it - it will probably go. ;^)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com