Subject: [Leica] IMG PAW 07
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jan 9 15:38:30 2007

George, I admired your misty, contemplative PAW, but only now with
Philippe's comments did I get to your alternates. That must have
been quite some stroll. The silhouetted pines (12/32) appeals a great deal.
I also really liked the colour shot amongst the other
playground equipment. It must have been Providence that the coloured
segments were aligned just so.
Those barrier devices at the dam have yielded some memorable compositions,
too. 23 & 31 being my picks. Both actually for the
balance of the larger darker water areas and more interesting background
textures. Gee what a surprise, thoughtful and clever
constructions from your eye.

Cheers
Hoppy