Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #01
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jan 9 10:58:52 2007

Tina,
Thanks. Did some editing, but nothing exceptional. It was a hq color JPG out
of a Canon S3 compact cam, then used channel mixer for black&whitening with
pushing the red filter effect, slightly adjusted the gradation curve for
more contrast, and did a 50/1/0 unsharp masking after resizing and cropping
the top/bottom (original format was 16:9). The S3 is a bit soft in contrast
and the b&w version comes even closer to what I have in memory. That
sunlight is quite contrasty up there at 2000m altitude.
Didier

>>http://mogool.com/PAW2007/
>
>It looks like a drawing, Didier.  Did you process it some special way?  I
>like it.
>Tina

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #01)