Subject: [Leica] LUG 2006 Yearbook!
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Jan 10 14:41:37 2007

Oh, Hershey does ads.

Worse than that--Hershey also does mail order
http://www.hersheygifts.com/

So you can have five-pound Hershey bars delivered to your front door, along
with limited-edition Reese's peanut butter cups, personalized chocolate, and
other kinds of things that keep me well away from the petites department.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who has availed himself of this convenient service on many occasions...