Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 549
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jan 11 09:45:24 2007

I've had my 20D for over 3 years. I see no reason to sell it in the
next year; and every year that goes by makes it less likely as the
resale value decreases and its functionality does not. As Henning
just showed the 20D is capable of making a gorgeous image with a 30+
year old lens. The notion that good equipment has a 3 year life
simply because it's digital does not hold. My 5 year old 10D
continues to do profitable commercial work, however in the hands of
another.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com