Subject: [Leica] oK, i need help understanding this one
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Thu Jan 11 11:53:56 2007

this is an ebay auction with the following description

THE DIGITAL BACK WAS PURCHASED IN MAY OF 2006 AND HAS BEEN USED VERY
LITTLE AS I DID NOT WANT TO TAKE SUCH AN EXPENSIVE PIECE OF EQUIPEMENT
OUTSIDE.  I AM SELLING THIS ITEM TO ENABLE ME TO BUY OTHER LENS FOR MY
OTHER CAMERAS.   The digital back is in excellent condition. The
firmware is version 1.2. I used the DMR with my R8 (which I will sell
separately if you are interested) with excellent results

why did this guy buy this and not use it? some of these are reall funny

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leica-DMR_W0QQitemZ200064815923QQihZ010QQcategoryZ73445QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  regards, mehrdad

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] oK, i need help understanding this one)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] oK, i need help understanding this one)