Subject: [Leica] Lug Yearbook
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 16:01:39 2007

Well, I was more than a little pleased to have been the opening act of the
LUG yearbook, but when it came in, I sat down and probably for the first
time
ever, looked at every page.

I was quite please with the printing of my shots,as I have seen them in
large prints. What I wasn't ready for  the great rendering of the  Lugger's
B&W
stuff.

It is just a wonderful book, and looking through and seeing pictures I
remember, and some I've never seen.  I guess you guys did not post all this
stuff,
because I try to see it all.

I LOVE the book.  Thanks so much Jim!   And thanks to all of  you for
sending
such wonderful shots.

Regards,
Sonny