Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jan 14 15:49:38 2007

Y'all did the LUG yearbook during a time that I was not monitoring the forum
very much. I got my first chance to peruse the book this morning while Sonny
drove around looking at the places that used to be his home (some were
vacant lots, one was gutted, and some had new houses sitting on the site).
It was great fun going through and seeing photos taken by people I sort of
know (at least through their speaking up on the LUG). I look forward to
future yearbooks. Good job Jim, and good job contributors!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/