Subject: [Leica] January pictures
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Jan 11 21:31:19 2007

Henning:  The eagle is great, but the IR beach shot is superb, I let out an
involuntary "oooh" when I saw it.  Gorgeous.  It would be wonderful even
without the spray, but the spray puts takes it to a higher level.

Isn't that the beach trail in the provincial park between Ucluet and Tofino
that you told me about a couple of years ago?  I still have good memories
of that place.  And some good shots that I somehow never got around to
scanning.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] January pictures)