Subject: [Leica] January pictures
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Jan 12 08:15:46 2007

At 9:31 PM -0800 1/11/07, Peter Klein wrote:
>Henning:  The eagle is great, but the IR beach shot is superb, I let
>out an involuntary "oooh" when I saw it.  Gorgeous.  It would be
>wonderful even without the spray, but the spray puts takes it to a
>higher level.
>
>Isn't that the beach trail in the provincial park between Ucluet and
>Tofino that you told me about a couple of years ago?  I still have
>good memories of that place.  And some good shots that I somehow
>never got around to scanning.
>
>--Peter

Hi Peter,

Yes, that's the trail near Ucluelet, just south of the Pacific Rim
National Park. The trail is called the Wild Pacific Trail and it was
great last week. We had one day of completely clear weather (quite
unusual this time of year), with a brisk wind. We walked around a
portion; about 3km. My son and his family with two very small
children were with us so short walks were all that were possible with
them, but they did well.

A wonderful walk.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff