Subject: Re: [Leica] My LUG Yearbook arrived…
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Jan 12 10:33:39 2007

The UPS fellow just walked in with my copy.

Jim - thank you doesn't do justice for what you have proven with this
project.
We have, as a culture, truly arrived at an amazing place.
The idea that anyone of us could, in a matter of weeks, put together
this, or any other sort of publication that we could conceive of, and
have it distributed internationally in such a short period of time is
nothing short of breathtaking.

The power of the press is in the hands of anyone with access to a
computer - astounding.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com