Subject: Re: [Leica] My LUG Yearbook arrived…
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jan 12 12:16:40 2007

On 1/12/07, Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com> wrote:

> The power of the press is in the hands of anyone with access to a
> computer - astounding.

Let's keep some perspective on this. Granted, Jim had a computer, but
I dare to claim that his talents that shine through in this (I have
only seen the previews so far, but they reveal something of a sharp
intelligence) ... those talents are beyond the hands of just anyone
with access to a computer.

Nonetheless, I see you point. Astonding. Scientific articles take
years to get published in journals. This is definitely astonding.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) (Re: [Leica] My LUG Yearbook arrived…)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) (Re: [Leica] My LUG Yearbook arrived…)