Subject: [Leica] Now I'm officially Leica user !
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 11:37:17 2007

Peter,

Yes i agree the predecessor, T400CN, was very prone to scratching.  I have
yet to see a scratched 400cn neg.  I tend to disagree about the shadow
detail though, as my negs seem pretty good in this area.  Although good
processing seems to help, my first 400cn negs were shot and developed in
Germany and the processing was pretty bad from the place i used there, and
the shadow details were not as good as I get here from my Cedar Rapids
processor.

Gene