Subject: [Leica] My LUG Yearbook arrived.
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Jan 12 12:48:53 2007

Well I hope you picked the right one or my lawyers will be in touch!!!

Seriously Jim, thanks again for all the effort you put into this, it may
only have been 5 minutes per photographer, but multiply that by the number
of people involved and it's still a fair amount of effort on your part.

Steve

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] My LUG Yearbook arrived.)