Subject: [Leica] My LUG Yearbook arrived.
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Jan 12 13:41:05 2007

At 8:48 PM +0000 1/12/07, Steve Unsworth wrote:
>Well I hope you picked the right one or my lawyers will be in touch!!!
>
>Seriously Jim, thanks again for all the effort you put into this, it may
>only have been 5 minutes per photographer, but multiply that by the number
>of people involved and it's still a fair amount of effort on your part.
>
>Steve
>

>On 12/1/07 20:35, "Jim Shulman" <jshul@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>  My only "taste" was deciding which image would work best on the left-hand
>  > page, and which belonged on the right!

I would also like to add my enthusiastic appreciation for your work,
Jim. I had a look this morning at the book that Tom A. got and was
delighted by the overall quality. This book means a lot to me, and
will in the future. It will continue to remind me of the friends I
have made on the LUG, and put images next to the names.

I already look forward to the next LUG yearbook!

At various times people have asked me for a book of my photos (of
whatever). I didn't usually say it out loud, but I certainly thought
'I have enough proven ways of losing money; I don't need a new one'.
This puts a whole new light on that concept. I've now downloaded the
software and had a bit of a look. I'll probably get on and do one;
maybe nothing more than a suitable Christmas present for next year,
but it would do very nicely for that.

Thanks again.

My copy unfortunately has not yet arrived. According to UPS, it has
'experienced an exception'. Thanks, UPS (not the same category of
thanks that I extend to Jim). :-(

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design