Subject: [Leica] Occasional photo 3 LKH
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Fri Jan 12 15:41:03 2007

At 01:24 PM 1/12/2007, you wrote:
>Lee,
>
>Another beautiful shot.  You are posting the largest M8 images that
>I have seen, and the level of detail is really great.  Glad your
>wife has sharp eyes.  This fellow looks as if he is colored to blend
>in very well in his chosen environment.
>
>Jim Nichols
>Tullahoma, TN USA
>-
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Lee/L1000680.JPG.html

Jim,
         Thanks for the comment.  It is a big file and I felt guilty
gallery seems to take large files and I have not used up my
allotment.  I thought that the image had the detail and I might as
well use the jpeg as it came out of the camera.  There was no
manipulation in PS.  The jpeg was 3.63 MB while the tiff is 29.7 MB.
          It is cold here and I will not see yellow flowers like your
shot for 4 or 5 months.  Thanks for the yellow flower.
Lee

Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Occasional photo 3 LKH)