Subject: [Leica] Occasional photo 3 LKH
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Jan 12 15:43:33 2007

The only time I ever got close to an owl occurred when an old box
elder tree fell on my house in a wind storm. The next day, standing
15 feet up on a ladder, chain saw in hand, going at the  hollow parts
of the tree, the saw drew blood on a white snow owl, which frightened
the s**t out of me, and I'm sure I out of he. Could have been a
disaster for both of us. He (she?) took off and I caught my breath
and climbed down the ladder.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com