Subject: [Leica] Chromogenic Films.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jan 12 19:14:21 2007

I am feeling a bit stupid in this .....

Are you telling me that IF the high school junior manning the local 1 hour
minilab knows what she is doing, I have a chance to get
good prints using either film?  Sounds like the response is yes.....

Is there anything that needs to be told to the HS ( etc.) kid to make the
chance of getting decent prints better?  Sounds like you
need to tell the operator that it is B+W film.... (It doesn't look, act, nor
print like color film, and there is no color, so why do
we need to tell them anything?... Right... HS Kid.....  I forgot)

Assuming the film is always used by the minilab folk, and no darkroom is
ever seen by the film, either film is OK to use?  The
response seems to be use either film.

So Ilford or Kodak, no difference...... is that the groups' opinion...?

Remember, my Son has no darkroom and no scanner ( good point on using the
minilab to make a CD of the images), so it needs to be
totally turnkey.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Chromogenic Films.....)