Subject: [Leica] Re: Mac vs. PC - again!
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jan 14 01:07:32 2007

Mark - for me a cell phone is essential, it is my business phone, I
have no land line because there is no sense in just forwarding the
land line when I am out most of the time.  I also use Bluetooth,
because there are times I am writing, or on the computer, when on the
phone ....... most importantly I use it in the car, as a handsfree
device, I can shift gears, check corners etc.  I highly recommend it.

Right now I use a Blackberry, would I like an iPhone ....... you betcha!

Hugh

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Mac vs. PC - again!)